Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Summer Cookout

A few nights ago we decided to use the grill at our apartment complex for a nice cookout.  Our friend Logan came over and brought some ribs and vegetables to grill, and I had marinated some chicken and made potato salad and baked beans.  It was really good and we decided that we would have to do it more often.  Everyone that was at the pool while we were grilling was extremely jealous of how good our food smelled.  A thunderstorm started up right after we finished so we didn't get to eat outside, but I'm sure we'll do it again.  Patrick was in heaven with the ribs, he thought it was such a fun treat.  I'll have to remember that for next time.

Here's our griller

Alden and Mom waiting patiently

Alden's new favorite position

Alden loves his stroller - we call it his rolling throne

No comments:

Post a Comment