Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A boy after my own heart

Today Alden and Leigh were napping while I was laying in bed reading.  When Alden woke up he came in to get me.  He walks in and says "up" and wants to lay down and snuggle right up next to me.  He then tells me he's hungry.  So I asked what he would like to eat.  His reply is "chick, fries, and lemonade".  Around our house this means one thing...Chick-fil-a.  I just started laughing and said that we might be able to make that a possibility for dinner tonight.  I love watching him discover and learn new things each day and I especially love that he is developing opinions and is able to express them.  Sometimes it's difficult since he is a toddler and once his mind is made up it's hard to distract him or change it, but when the request is Chick-fil-a, I'm not going to complain.  I had just been lying there asking myself what was I going to get started on for dinner.  And thanks to Alden, now it's going to be an easy dinner tonight!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Whit! He is sure growing up. I love that you're passing on the love for Chick-fil-a, haha!

    ReplyDelete