Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A post of pictures

I've finally got Patrick to help me with all of our pictures, since they aren't on this computer.  (Our mac died a few weeks ago and we've been struggling with transferring everything over to our other dying computer).  Here is just a ton of pictures from the past little while.  Enjoy!
Chillin' in our pjs


 Patrick wore this church outfit when he was little, it's too little for Alden now, but it makes a great picture
 About to go out Trick or Treating
 Leigh's blessing day

 Eating raisins with Oma
 Leigh hanging out with Opa
 Our "juicy" baby
 Look at those cheeks
 New shoes!!  He wore them out of the store and had to wear them with our pjs and again first thing the next morning
 About to go to one of our Halloween Parties (A cowboy and his piggy)
 Alden won the costume contest at one party
 New church clothes

2 comments:

  1. Devin says, "what's up with all the skinny people and the fat baby? That's what I want to know." Leigh is ADORABLE!!! And amazingly chubby :) Devin thinks Alden is a little Dapper man (he looks great in his new sunday clothes!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I didn't realize I was signed in as Devin! Love you guys!
    ~Mercedes

    ReplyDelete