Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Alden!!

Today is Alden's 1st birthday.  I can hardly believe it that he is that old.  So much has happened this past year and we wouldn't change anything.  I've had so much fun and continue to be amazed at Alden everyday.  We are having a family party this evening and I'm sure he'll have a good time.  He loves when he's the center of attention.  He makes me laugh everyday and I'm so grateful that he is a member of our family and that I get to spend my days with him.  This morning I was singing "Happy Birthday" to him and he was smiling and fake laughing until he heard his name then he got the giggles.  I love starting my day with his laugh.  Lately he has been doing a fake laugh when other people laugh or when he knows we're trying to make him laugh.  He just humors us, which makes us laugh even harder.  His little personality comes out more and more each day.  We love you Alden!  I'll post more tomorrow on his party.

 January 11, 2010

1 comment: