So, since it's been a really long since I posted I need to start a few weeks back and document Alden's nine month check-up. He's doing great and is growing and learning everyday. He weighed 22 pounds and is 28 inches tall. He crawls everywhere and within the past week has started walking. He doesn't like to do it very much unless he's playing with his toys. He will walk from toy to toy and not even think about it, but to walk to someone you really have to convince him. Patrick has had the most luck in getting him to walk. I only hear about it or see if from a distance. Alden still loves to read. If there is a book in the room he will find it and want to read it. His favorite is a Peter Rabbit pop-up book. Most of the pop-ups have been ripped or torn out because we read it several times a day. Even when I put it in the bottom of the book box he will dig through the pile and find it. Patrick and I laugh at this all the time because it is definitely not the brightest or flashy book, but Alden loves it. Alden also has fully advanced to solid foods. No more baby food here! He will eat anything we do and if he sees someone eating in the room he will find you and want some of whatever you're having. He's down to only nursing a handful of times a day. Alden is so fun and has the best faces and most contagious laugh. We're so happy he's doing well and we are loving the stage he's in now. We love you, Alden!
Alden getting ready to go to Dad's frisbee game
Wrestling with Dad
Just got done drooling all over Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment